While I choose not to eat meat, I do not preach this for others. As bio-individuality dictates, what works for me, may not work for you.
What I do preach, however, is where you source your animal products from.
What contributes more to climate change than all of the world’s planes, trains and automobiles combined?
One simple choice you make has the power to reduce pollution, save resources, combat world hunger, improve your health and create a kinder world. Please take two-minutes to watch this video for more…
By choosing to eat fewer animal products, or going meat-free, you can protect the planet, your health, and save living beings — both human and animal from suffering..
To start making a change as fast as your next meal, here are some choices that can free animals from factory farms..
- Make sense of labels – read Animals Australia’s guides to eggs, chicken and pork products
- See how plant-based foods can help save the planet
- Easy substitues for animal products
Meanwhile, here are a couple more studies I came across today to reinforce the need to make some kind of dietary change:
- World Health Org CONCLUDES processed meat causes cancer.
- PNAS analysis shows extraordinary benefits to health and climate change from dietary change.
Becoming a conscious consumer is one of the greatest choices you can make for your own health and the health of the planet. Every dollar you spend, you’re voting with it. So, what are you voting for?